Chimney & Fireplace Repair
Brick Experts DFW helps make your chimney look and perform better than ever. As the area's leading local chimney repair specialist, we provide a complete range of services for all types of chimney-related services. From mortar damage to flue repair, we do it all—and we do it all with speed, efficiency, and the highest standards in mind. For on-time service, quality workmanship, and affordable prices, look no further than our team. To schedule an inspection or request a quote, give us a call at (817) 901-0236 today.
Fast, Professional Chimney RepairGetting your chimney repaired has never been easier—or faster. Here at Brick Experts DFW, we pride ourselves on being the quickest masons in the West, delivering our services in record-breaking time. We are on call to take your service request, and we'll be sure to book you in for an inspection at your earliest convenience. We know you can't afford to wait around for your chimney to get fixed, so we're here to get it done in the shortest period possible. As a client of ours, you can always expect:
- Fast service
- Quick turnaround times
- Friendly, courteous staff
- Qualified masonry technicians
- Extended warranties
A Complete Range of Chimney Repair ServicesWe're the team that does it all. As a mason, we offer completely comprehensive solutions for all types of chimney problems, from cracks to your flue to crumbling stones in your masonry. No matter the scope of the damage or the nature of the repair, we're confident we can help. Our repair services include:
- Flue repair
- Weather damage
- Brick tucking and pointing
- Chimney blockage and creosote buildup
- Chimney cap and crown repair
- …and more
Best-in-Class Chimney & Fireplace RepairWhat sets our repair services apart? Quality artisanship is what we bring to the table. At Brick Experts DFW, we're not just builders. We're tradespeople. Artisans. Masters of our craft. We are a team of masons driven by passion and the pursuit of excellence. For best-in-class brickwork, our name is the only one you need to remember. We work fast, but that doesn't mean we cut corners. We follow a comprehensive inspection-and-repair process that ensures our work will last and hold up over time. We then verify our work using a rigorous quality control process, making sure that everything looks and performs flawlessly. Meticulous oversight, exacting precision, and perfecting accuracy: That's what you can expect when you choose us as your chimney repair company. Extended product warranties back all our repairs. We're not in the habit of making mistakes, but we know you deserve that extra peace of mind. Rest assured: When you choose us, you're choosing a trustworthy contractor that will make sure the job's done right. Guaranteed.
Chimney Damage Restoration ServicesAlthough not the most glamorous part of your Flower Mound home, the fact of the matter is that your chimney plays an integral role in making sure that it operates to the highest possible level at all times. However, as any homeowner in Flower Mound can attest, from time to time damage to your chimney can occur and when this happens, you need to make sure that you invest in a repair service that you can rely on. Brick Experts DFW is that team. Our skilled team of brick and masonry experts can repair your Flower Mound home’s chimney after storm damage, depreciation or general wear and tear. We will work on your chimney and make sure that the necessary repairs are made quickly and effectively. So, what are you waiting for? Call Brick Experts DFW today and allow us to get to work on getting your chimney back to its best in no time at all.
Four Signs That You Need to Have Your Chimney RepairedJust like every other part of your home, the simple reality is that over time, your chimney may need repair work to keep it functional and your home safe. The following four points are signs that your chimney may be in need of repair:
- Visible Mortar Damage: As a homeowner in Flower Mound, you don’t need us to tell you that our cold streaks can be really cold! The rain, ice, snow, and cold temperatures that are commonplace can take a massive toll on the mortar that holds the bricks of your chimney together. One quick and easy way of identifying if your chimney is damaged with gaps, cracks, and holes in the mortar is to use some binoculars and have a quick look. If you notice that there is some damage then give us a call today.
- White Staining: Also known as efflorescence, white staining on your chimney can indicate that your home has a moisture problem. The color occurs when water brings natural salts in the mortar and bricks to the surface where they remain after the water evaporates. This moisture is usually the result of a damaged chimney crown or a missing chimney cap.
- Firebox Damage: If your chimney is not at its best then it may be because there is firebox damage. The fact is that the firebox inside your fireplace is constructed using different bricks and mortar than the rest of your fireplace to ensure sufficient insulation. Unfortunately, these delicate materials are susceptible to water damage.
- Weird Smells: A very easy way of identifying that your chimney may be in trouble is if a weird smell starts coming from it. This usually shows that your chimney’s liner needs to be replaced. The chimney liner is meant to draw fumes from the fireplace to the outside and if this is the case, then you need to call us today.