Chimney Repair in Southlake
Brick Experts DFW is Southlake's trusted source for chimney repair and rebuilds. Our certified masons are in a league of their own, providing top-tier craftsmanship alongside five-star customer care. Do you suspect chimney damage on your property? Act fast—contact our masons today to book an on-site inspection.
Complete Chimney ServicesThe chimney is a vital component to any home. Chimneys help to vent smoke from fireplaces and home heating units, and they also provide much-needed fire protection. Their importance cannot be overstated. That's why it is important to call your local chimney repair team the second you detect chimney troubles. Brick Experts DFW are the chimney repair team you can count on. We are a Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and National Fireplace Institute (NFI) certified team with years of unmatched professional experience in brickwork, masonry, fireplace repair, and chimney repair. Whether your chimney repairs consist of chimney relining, damper repair, leak repair, or chimney crack repair, Brick Experts DFW can help you. Call us today. Our repairs are swift, and our response-time is prompt.
The Best Chimney Repairs in SouthlakeYou might think that just because your chimney is idly sitting on top of your home that it rarely needs repairs. Unfortunately, that's not the case. Your chimney is one of the most vulnerable elements of your home. Why else would there be such a demand for chimney repairs in Southlake? Day-in day-out, chimneys are exposed to the elements. That means heavy rainfall, high winds, scorching temperatures, wind-blown debris, and even neighborhood critters and birds. Not to mention all the smoke that passes through them on a daily basis! Over time all those fluctuations in temperature and erratic weather conditions can take their toll. Thankfully, Brick Experts DFW is only a phone call away. When you call us, you'll quickly notice some of the qualities that separate us from our competitors. The first is our dedication to customer service. We begin working for you the second you call us, and not a second later. We'll provide you with a no-obligation consultation and a free quote on our services—before we even inspect your chimney! Have you been suspecting that your chimney is damaged? Have bricks fallen from your chimney? Is there a downdraft coming from your fireplace? Whatever the problem is, it certainly won't fix itself. Call us today for a free quote on our services today!
Southlake Chimney Liner RepairLooks can be deceiving. When the outside of your chimney looks fine, the inside might still be damaged. When we come to your residence to inspect your chimney, we're not just going to look at the exterior brickwork and the exposed chimney flashing. We'll look deep inside your chimney flue. Only then will we be able to determine whether your chimney liner or your chimney flue itself is damaged. Brick Experts DFW is a business founded on expert work and your satisfaction. Locally owned and operated in Frisco, we offer free estimates and years of experience to provide high-quality service for a wide variety of projects. From masonry construction and repair to brick restoration, all our work is visually appealing. Our highly skilled staff are trusted by heritage preservation officials, home and business owners and will always deliver on quality, no matter what your budget may be. Has your chimney been showing signs of damage? Pick up the phone and call us today.
Common Chimney IssuesChimneys may look like a fairly simple structure, but there are quite a few things that could go wrong with them causing major structural issues to your home.
- Cap and Crown The cap and crown of a chimney protect it from the elements. It's like your chimney's own personal roof. This prevents water seepage to keep your chimney's bricks from deteriorating. If there are cracks in the cap and crown of your chimney, the seepage extends to the rest of the bricks causing wide-spread deterioration.
- Brick Replacement Sometimes bricks can become loose or cracked. If there are problems with one brick, it can cause other bricks to weaken, causing even bigger problems the longer you wait to fix them. We can remove and replace problem bricks.
- Repointing Repointing or simply "pointing", is another way of tending to weathering and decay in the joints between bricks so as not to allow the entrance of water.
- Rebuilding In some cases a chimney will be beyond the point of small fixes and will need to be rebuilt entirely. We'll take the time and care to get your chimney back to strong working condition!
Signs Your Chimney Requires RepairsEven the most proactive home and business owners in the Southlake area have been known to forget about their chimneys. Since there is no feasible way for you to clean it or repair it on your own, it is bound to have built up wear and tear over the years. It's always tricky trying to assess whether or not your chimney is trying to warn you of damage or if this is normal. While we don't expect every homeowner to know chimneys inside and out, there are some easy ways to identify chimney troubles. Here are a few telltale signs that you need to take action and get Brick Experts DFW's chimney repair specialists on the case.
- Visible Mortar Damage. Brick work in the Southlake area has been known to take a beating thanks to the volatile climate. One quick and easy way to identify whether or not your chimney is in good condition is by examining it to see if there are any gaps, cracks and holes in the mortar. So, grab your binoculars and have a look. If the mortar looks damaged, then give us a call.
- White Staining. If you start to notice that there is a white substance building up around your chimney, it's typically indicative of a moisture problem. Known as efflorescence to professionals, it occurs when water brings natural salts in the mortar and bricks to the surface where it remains after the water has evaporated. Moisture can do serious damage if not properly monitored.
- Firebox Damage. The firebox is the part of your fireplace where the actual fire burns. If it looks like there's damage been done to the firebox area, then it's very likely that there is damage elsewhere in the chimney that needs to be fixed.
- Weird Smells. If your chimney smells foul, it's almost a guarantee that your chimney's liner needs to be replaced. The chimney liner is supposed to draw fumes from the fireplace to the outdoors and if it's not working, you need to call us immediately.
Get Your Chimney Inspected
Book an On-Site Professional Inspection with UsEven if your chimney appears to exhibit one or more common problems, the only way to be sure that your chimney needs repairs is by letting the chimney experts at Brick Experts DFW take a closer look at your Southlake property. Our chimney repair specialists know the signs of a damaged chimney better than any other kind of contractor in the Southlake area. In the interest of customer satisfaction, our team offers on-site inspections, obligation-free. When you give us a call, we'll send a certified contractor to your doorstep to conduct a professional inspection of your chimney. We will use all kinds techniques to make sure that every inch of your chimney is up to code. The price of ignoring the state your chimney is in can be costly. That's why a detailed report by one of our chimney experts can be so illuminating. You may have no idea that your chimney was in a state of disrepair before we conduct our inspection. You can expect our team member to walk you through their findings one by one. We'll inform you of everything you need to know about your chimney's current condition and its liabilities. So, if you aren't sure what kind of condition your chimney is in, call (817) 901-0236 today to arrange for your chimney inspection. Doing so will make sure you get some peace of mind because as soon as we find issues, we'll begin planning how we provide it with the repairs it needs at an affordable rate.
The Cost Factor: Get an Accurate Quote UpfrontPutting off fixing your chimney can end up costing you in the long run. A $1000 repair, if left untreated, can rocket upwards of $3000 quickly. That's why our company will offer you an upfront quote on our recommended repair services immediately after our initial inspection. We want you to have all the information you need to make an informed decision in full confidence.
Chimney RebuildsIn some cases, the damage to your chimney may be so extensive that a simple repair won't cut it. When this is true, we usually recommend a chimney rebuild. To rebuild your chimney, we'll take down the chimney brick by brick to its most structurally stable point. Sometimes, that means dismounting the entire chimney, and other times, we'll leave part of the chimney untouched. From there, we'll carefully rebuild with high-quality, new materials that match the existing aesthetic perfectly.
Protect Against Chimney RepairsFireplaces are appealing due to their esthetic appearance in the home and are an affordable way to provide heat in the winter. But they are prone to cracks, leaks and crown breakage. Bricks can be vulnerable to elemental damage, and you will need to keep your chimney swept on a regular basis. With routine maintenance, you'll maintain the safety of your property, extend your chimney's lifespan, and protect against future costly repairs. We're pleased to offer our clients chimney sweeping services at great rates. If you'd like to learn more about our deals, don't hesitate to drop us a line. Regularly having your chimney swept, and using cleaning logs to loosen creosote and tar will be of minimal cost to you, as will fixing cracks and leaks when they appear. But should you need to go to the next level and employ experts for a bigger job, that's where we come in.
Efficient Chimney ServicesOur seasoned masons specialize in chimney repair. We've been performing small- and large-scale repairs and rebuilds in the area for years and have honed our labor practices down to an efficient science. On every job, we pledge to provide you with a time estimate for the project's completion. Then, we'll honor that time commitment—it's as simple as that. By the way, we'll have a project supervisor on staff with whom you can touch base with at any point. While we can finish some projects in a matter of hours, others take several days. No matter what, our communication lines will be wide open for your convenience. Our masons consider themselves guests on your property, and as such, we'll work around your wishes, no matter what.
Your Local Mason's Satisfaction GuaranteeWe stake our reputation not only on our technical masonry skills but also on our dedication to customer service. We care deeply about the quality of your experience with us, which is why we extend a rock-solid customer satisfaction guarantee. When you choose us as your local masons, you can always expect:
- Prompt, friendly service
- No-obligation chimney inspections
- Flexible scheduling options
- Certified masons
- Stellar on-site communication
- Upfront quotes
- Fast project completion times
- Competitive pricing