Masonry Services in Frisco, TX
Our team at Brick Experts DFW is your local source for help on just about any kind of masonry project. Every project we undertake is thoroughly planned before we start working, which allows us to offer no-obligation consultations. A certified contractor will visit your home or business to discuss the project, your budget, and your timeline. Once the plan has been laid out and you ask us to begin work, our skilled masons will get to work.
Masonry ServicesThe types of projects we undertake are just as varied as all of our customers in Frisco, TX. Our experienced masons have the know-how to work with any material you need – brick, stone, concrete, you name it! The depth and breadth of our experience prepared us to successfully complete all types of projects. The following list is just a small sampling of the types of projects we’ve completed for people here in the area north of Dallas:
- Basement Foundation Restoration
- Basement Wall Resurfacing
- Driveway Entrance Walls
- Exterior and Interior Flooring
- Fireplaces and Fireplace Surrounds
- Chimney Repair
- Historic Masonry Restoration
- Masonry Construction
- Masonry Maintenance
- Masonry Repair
- Pillars, Arches, and Columns
- Retaining Wall Installation
- Retaining Wall Repair
- Stone Pointing and Brick Pointing
Common Masonry ProjectsBecause the materials we use are so versatile and durable, there is almost no job we can’t complete. That said, there are certainly a few key projects people are often drawn to when it comes to stone masonry, concrete masonry, or brick masonry. If any of the following are on your to-do list for this year, contact us to create a stunning addition to your home or business:
- Brick Screening Walls – Instead of adding a traditional fence, consider adding a screen wall made from brick or concrete. Once you have one, it’s likely to last as long as your home or business itself. When properly undergirded and reinforced, it’s easy to maintain a screen wall made from durable materials.
- Mailboxes – Brick masonry mailboxes can add a lot of curb appeal to your home. Choose a material that will match or accentuate your home itself to achieve a high level of sophistication. If your existing brick mailbox is leaning too far, contact us for help shoring it up and straightening it out on an improved foundation.
- Brick Repair and Replacement – If some of the bricks, concrete blocks, or stones on your property have become cracked or crumbled, we’ll find a solution. By matching existing masonry and mortar colors, we can replace the damaged parts without turning your home or business into an eyesore.
- Archways – The nature of archways means that you may occasionally need to push bricks, blocks, or stones back into position and shore them up. Expert masons from Brick Experts DFW can create a new arch for you or restore an existing one.